My Blinkie

Blog layout by Hope's Haven using AI kit by TK Dezigns. Powered by Blogger.

Places I Play



Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2026

I came across this absolutely stunning FTU breast cancer awareness kit from Bie Designz called Still Here, which you can get HERE while I was blog hopping a few days ago.  I had an Aunt who had breast cancer, and my mom spent a lot of time with her, taking care of her and taking her to appointments and just being there for her.  And I had another Aunt whose best friend had breast cancer, and she, too, took time to care for her friend.  When I saw this kit, it just hit my heart and reminded me of my Aunt and my other Aunt's best friend and how difficult it was for them, and that the greatest thing we can do is be there to help with whatever they need.

I made 2 different sets with this stunning kit.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Instructions for Saving Backgrounds

To save a background as 1920 x 1080, right click on the image in the post and click on open link in a new tab. Go to that tab, right click on the image there and save it to your desktop.

Let's Chat